At the onset, we would like to welcome the medical fraternity to publish their research papers in our journal ‘International Journal of Contemporary Medicine Surgery and Radiology’.
The main aims of this journal are to publish novel and interesting observations and advance scientific knowledge in speciality of Medicine, Surgery and Radiology. International Journal of Contemporary Medicine Surgery and Radiology provides an international and interdisciplinary forum for the dissemination of peer-reviewed, original articles, review articles, case reports, short communication, letters to the editor, short communications, book reviews, invited guest editorials, pictorial essays & journal scan etc. in the field of Medicine, Surgery and Radiology.
Scope of Journal
The Journal covers special aspects of medical sciences from Medicine, Surgery and Radiology. Articles reporting clinical observations, experimental studies and theoretical concepts are all welcome, and especially welcome high quality review articles from distinguished authors, and original articles reporting new findings in Medicine, Surgery and Radiology and allied sciences.
The journal covers technical and clinical studies related to health, ethical and social issues in the fields of Science and allied specialties. Articles with clinical interest and implications are given preference. Journal editors, welcome thought provoking papers on areas listed above. Decisions about papers are communicated to authors within 3 weeks of submission. IJCMSR publishes original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge and research in Medicine, Surgery and Radiology and aims to provide a platform to researchers to publish their articles. It comprises double blind peer - reviewed articles as its core material which includes original research papers, case reports and review articles as well. We encourage the submission of manuscripts that cross disciplines and also studies that address universal problems of human health.
Information about the journal –
1. Average time from submission to final decision is 20 days.
2. Time from acceptance to publication is 10-15 days.
3. All articles are be subjected to scrutiny for possible plagiarism.
4. Authors are advised to make relevant references to material from which they have sourced and to just just copy the matter from elsewhere while submitting articles. Plagiarism is a serious issue. IJCMSR follows COPE guidelines while dealing with issues of plagiarism.
5. Free access, Peer Reviewed, International, Biomedical journal
6. Unique and extensive author support Quick and easy communication between Editors and Authors
7. Free full text availability of articles as PDF version
8. Email notifications on new issue release
9. Improved content and English Language Editing are available from the third party resources. Opting this facility does not facilitate acceptance of the manuscript.
10. Manuscript Assistance Service to authors who have studied English as a second language/ authors who are new to publishing/ doctors who are busy practitioners. We follow EMWA guidelines while providing this service.
11. Reliable double blind peer review. Open Access- Full text of articles are available to visitors without login.
Published quarterly regularly.
12. Ahead of print option is available so as to decrease the delay from acceptance to publication.
13. Published in both online and print formats.
14. Regularly crawled by all major search engines ( google, yahoo, msn)
Date of Last Modification- 2nd January 2020